Dancenter is an established center for professional dance training with its studio space in District 2, HCMC.
Since 2007, Dancenter has successfully offered dance classes for kids and teens (age 3 to 17) and adults in a wide range of dance techniques, including Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap and Contemporary.
Currently, Dancenter registers more than 800 students, and collaborates with a team of 11 international teachers and 12 staff.
Dancenter offers a great working environment with a team of enthusiastic young professionals. One of our big focus is to help our staff to grow and benefit from the work we do, and at the same time enjoy working in a fun and exciting environment.
Dancenter (DC) is looking for a capable person to fill the position of Customer Service with detailed job description as below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative cum Admin
Report to: Office Manager
(i) Greeting and information
- Greet and provide information to guests/students at reception, on phone, or via email communication, in a friendly and professional manner;
- Have a thorough understanding of services (regular class, private class, performance and related information such as class schedule, fees, class requirements, and policies) on offer by Dancenter to be able to provide accurate and helpful information to guests/students;
- Perform other tasks i.e. being helpful and providing assistant to guests/students.
(ii) Class Registration & Management
- Take registration for adults and kids & teens classes and workshops using forms provided;
- Collect tuition fees from students and record information accurately into template provided;
- Assist teachers and management in class related activities (i.e. prepare roll call list for teachers, record messages about class from teachers or students and report to management for appropriate actions);
- Input and manage students’ information in forms provided.
(iii) Shop sales
- Assist interested customers and sell products from Dancenter Shop
- Collect money from sales and record information accurately into template provided
- Collect fees and record and maintain a simple daily cash flow file in template provided
- Summarize regular cash flow figures and provide details & transfer cash to accountant on regular basis
(v) Show assistance
- Provide assistance during show time at Dancenter
- Perform other simple and reception-related tasks as assigned (i.e. translation, drafting documents etc.)
The successful candidate will receive sufficient training on all tasks to satisfactory level before fully taking charge of all responsibilities.
Fluent in English;
Proficient in MS Office;
Strong attention to details and ability to work independently;
Great inter-personal and organizational skills;
Enjoy to work in an international cultural environment.
Monday to Friday: 5.30pm – 9pm.
Saturday: 8.00am – 12pm & 1.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Labour contract and social insurance declared as law
- 2 weeks for Christmas based on Dancenter calendar
- 12 paid leave days per year
- All public holidays
- 13th month salary calculated pro-rate
- 5% salary annual increase
- Annual Participation Bonus
- Tet Bonus
- Dancenter Show bonus
- Birthday Bonus
- Transportation support
- Other benefit: Free access to all dance classes at Dancenter
Thời gian làm việc
Bán thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ