• Assist the Regional Sales Manager in all daily secretarial and administrative tasks
• Provide precise translation/ interpretation services
• Prepare presentation materials as well as to take minutes of meetings as required
• Assist the Sales Manager and Sales team with purchasing process and tender documents preparation & submission.
• Prepare/ consolidate reports as required
• Ensure smooth clearance of goods through availability of all relevant documents related to quality, country of origin, tax, shipping docs and tracking shipments.
• Supply all required documentation for a certain product/system including type test reports to customer and notice the customer about delivery issues as well as goods exit permit.
• Exercise influence over logistics to ensure that the agreed delivery deadline is met as per contract and any deviations are to be reported to MD/Sales Manager promptly
• Follow up with customer and finance for payment issues, issue payment request to customer
• Coordinate after-sales activities in order to secure added sales of goods or services aside from the quoted offerings.
• Register customer complaints in appropriate database and report back to MD
• University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Foreign Trades, English or relevant area.
• Experience working in a multicultural environment is a plus
• Good communicate and negotiation skills
• Must be self-motivate
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Able to multitask and work under pressure
• Variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
• 12 days per year full paid leave
• Annual healthcare plan beside compulsory insurance
• Annual teambuilding event
• Good career deveploment opportunities
• Negotiation salary
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ