Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
Working with bookkeeping software.
Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
Preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
-Paid full-time Internship for 3 million VND per month
- Receive other benefits such as allowances for social activities
-Top up Lalamove wallet for trial usage
- Flexible working environment with free foods and drinks
- Be a part of the young, friendly, dynamic and fast-moving working environment at Lalamove
- Receive Internship certificate from Lalamove
- Opportunity to get involved in the company's weekly and monthly social activities
- Opportunity to gain first-hand experience on preparing financial reports and analyzing data
- Opportunity to learn more about Accounting and office operations
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ