• Evaluate the sample through fit to pre-production; ensure fit consistency appropriate to buyer.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure outcomes align with each buyer’s signature fit and design intention to achieve the best fit.
• Communicate with buyer & factory with technical knowledge.
• Review and approve core & graded pattern.
• Proactive construction proposal for better quality & cost-effectiveness.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Garment technology or Fashion design.
• Highly skilled in uation of garment fit.
• Knowledge of garment specifications, including garment construction, pattern making & grading, etc.
• Ability of communication in English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of garment production process is preferred.
• Experience using CAD (Optitex, Lectra..etc), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop is preferred.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• High attention to detail is required.
- Work in dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Social insurance according the Vietnam labor law
- Annual leave days and nation holidays as regulated
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ