1. Plan for regular customer visit to obtain continuous support by identity their requirements and needs to ensure total customer satisfaction.
2. Provide sales & technical support and work cooperatively with other department to achieve department goals as well as company mission.
3. Prepare quotation and close the sales with reasonable mission.
4. Conduct sales presentation and demonstration to promote company products.
5. Monitor and coordinate delivery and payment from customer.
6. Provide good after sales service in terms of collecting feedback on application fulfillment, system reliability and service support concerns to ensure total customer satisfaction in order to gain continuous support from customer
7. Prepare weekly sales report, monthly sales forecast, yearly sales report and marketing plan.
- Bachelor Degree in Material Science & Chemistry related background.
- 1 - 3 years related working experience in related sales field supply for manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Would be advantage with knowledge in Scientific & Analytical Equipment such as :-
* ICP-OES, ICP-MS & XRF (www.spectro.com),
* LIBS, Handheld XRF (www.sciaps.com)
* Microscope, Xray... (www.nikon.com)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- MUST be able to communicate in English (Spoken & Written). Ability on communicate in Japanese or Korean Language would be an advantage.
- MUST independent, teamwork mentality, analytical thinking and relationship building.
* Good income depend on your capacity (including commission and bonus)
* Working in dynamic and professional environment
* Oversea training course in Europe, Malaysia, China...
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ