- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling
managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job uations;
preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and
implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and
discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving
employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit
needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit
claims; obtaining and uating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting
educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state
requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring,
and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members
of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner,
and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to
improve performance through management feedback
- Salaries, bonuses, allowances, ... competition.
- Company trip, team building, training programs, activities of the Company.
- Fully participate in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance. Buy additional accident insurance or health insurance.
- Dynamic, professional, friendly environment.
- There are opportunities for promotion, training, conditions to assert themselves.
- Having the opportunity to perform important tasks and develop skills in many fields, discovering new possibilities of yourself.
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ