Arcstone is at the forefront of helping manufacturers gain visibility and optimize their production processes through digitization by implementing industrial IoT and big data analytic solutions. Our product, an advanced manufacturing execution system (MES), is focused on transforming the global manufacturing industry into Industry 4.0 and beyond, and we’re driving to enable manufacturers to respond faster and better to customer needs.
Arcstone has worked with numerous companies globally, from large MNCs to small MNEs to help transform their production operations into the new age of digitalization. In addition, Arcstone has recently partnered with McKinsey & Company as a technology solutions provider and with SAP after successfully completing its Startup Focus Accelerator Program.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to help build our presence in Vietnam!
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers that can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but also ones that are always passionate to learn on the job.
As a Software Solutions Engineer in Vietnam, you will be working with a talented team in creating customized software solutions for our clients. You will understand their greatest pain points and design and build end-to-end solutions while incorporating constant feedback to iterate and improve our product.
We believe in developing the next generation of engineering talent, equipped with problem solving skill sets and a strong capability in software development. Our engineers are trained in C# and .NET programming languages, and our goal is to help them translate the needs of the customer to our developers in the most efficient way possible, as well as shepherd the software development cycle end-to-end to ensure absolute customer success.
Arcstone has partnered KSMC, a leading industrial systems integrator specializing in supplying high quality equipment, components, and technical services throughout Vietnam. This role will be based in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City under the KSMC and Arcstone partnership, where you will be a KSMC based employee but working on Arcstone initiatives full time.
What you’ll be doing:
• Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
• Communicate client’s manufacturing needs to software developers and work alongside to ensure successfully delivery
• Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
• Engage with a broad set of customers across industries to elevate their manufacturing capabilities
• Implementation of solutions as part of components in the company’s leading software (arc.ops)
• Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverables with precision and good judgment
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, or relevant fields
• 2-3 Years of strong professional experience in WPF and VB.NET/C#
• Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
• Experience working in ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and SQL Server
• Experience working with Entity Framework
• Knowledge of DevExpress is a plus
• Not afraid of long hours; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
• No ego attitude with a willingness to jump into any task as needed
• Willing to learn, train, and excel in software development
• Comfort with frequently working in a factory environment
• Willingness to travel
• Strong fluency in English (spoken and written) is required
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
For those who are interested, please send your CV (in English) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject followed this format [Full Name] – [SSE VN application]. Please also indicate in your email the source where you found the job posting (e.g: IUH Forum, LinkedIn, FB Group, etc.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
• Insights into the future of Industry 4.0 for the regional and local manufacturing industries
• A chance to work with highly energetic, international, and innovative team
• Competitive base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Travel expenses to client sites will be reimbursed
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ