Arcstone is at the forefront of helping manufacturers gain visibility and optimize their production processes through digitization by implementing industrial IoT and big data analytic solutions. Our product, an advanced manufacturing execution system (MES), is focused on transforming the global manufacturing industry into Industry 4.0 and beyond, and we’re driving to enable manufacturers to respond faster and better to customer needs.
Arcstone has worked with numerous companies globally, from large MNCs to small MNEs to help transform their production operations into the new age of digitalization. In addition, Arcstone has recently partnered with McKinsey & Company as a technology solutions provider and with SAP after successfully completing its Startup Focus Accelerator Program. We are currently looking for talented individuals to help build our presence in Vietnam!
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers who can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but who are also always passionate to learn on the job.
As a Manufacturing Deployment Analyst in Vietnam, you will be directly responsible for guiding our customers in their deployment, use and integration of Arcstone’s toolsets. You will be working closely with our team of talented developers and Digital Manufacturing Analysts to ensure that customers are able to maximise the value of our products and smoothly integrate it with their own processes. An MDA is the first point of contact between customers and Arcstone, providing them with close guidance and support as well as collecting feedback and data to better enhance our toolsets and capabilities.
Arcstone has partnered KSMC, a leading industrial systems integrator specializing in supplying high quality equipment, components, and technical services throughout Vietnam. This role will be based in Ho Chi Minh City (Binh Thanh District) under the KSMC and Arcstone partnership, where you will be a KSMC based employee but working on Arcstone initiatives full time.
What you’ll be doing:
● Work directly with customers to setup and deploy Arcstone's toolsets on their facilities including but not limited to sensors, tablets, and workstations
● Work closely with Digital Manufacturing Analysts (DMAs) to help configure workflows, dashboards and validate data coming through Arcstone's toolsets
● Guide customers on how to use Arcstone's tools, perform training and run data review sessions
● Identify and resolve any on-site issues with active engagement and communication
● Be on-site at customer's factories to coordinate with Arcstone's overseas developers for customization and feedback
● Collect and uate data and feedback from customers to continually improve Arcstone’s toolsets
● Interact with hardware (sensors, PLC, HMI, etc) to collect data and troubleshoot integration issues
● Technical degrees (Engineering, Software Development) are preferred
● Proven track record of working with data in collection and validation preferred
● Friendly and customer-centric attitude
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to tactfully influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts
● Demonstrated ability to lead and influence projects in a team environment
● Able to learn how to use new software quickly
● A demonstrated passion for manufacturing and production
● Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
● Comfort with frequently working in a factory environment
● Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
● Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
● Willingness to travel
● Strong fluency in English (spoken and written) is required
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
For those who are interested, please send your CV (English) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject followed this format [Full Name] – [MDA VN application]. Please also indicate in your email the source where you found the job posting (e.g: University Forum, LinkedIn, Vietnamworks, etc.)
We look forward to hearing from you!
● Insights into the future of Industry 4.0 for the regional and local manufacturing industries
● A chance to work with highly energetic, international, and innovative team
● Competitive base salary plus bonus based on performance
● Travel expenses to client sites will be reimbursed
Thời gian làm việc
Toàn thời gian
Liên hệ tuyển dụng
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển công việc để xem được thông tin liên hệ